First post of the year! I hope you had a very nice new year celebration and started this year with the right foot. I hope you have an amazing year, may it brings you much love and good things!
I want to start this year with my goals for 2016, I think it’s a great way to start on a positive note, and I need a lot of positive vibes at the moment in the hobby.
I’ll be keeping this year goals simple, just like I did last year. Some are goals I didn’t fulfill last year and some are brand new. So here they are:
1. Upload more photos of my dolls: at least one each month. This time I have to make it, I’m done watching people post their collages and I can’t lol.
You know when you first get a doll it smells like resin right? But the smell fades after a while. The other day I opened my Supia Rosy box because I needed to take the head out and how old is she? 2 years? AND SHE STILL SMELLS LIKE RESIN. Like super strong. Why is that? It’s because I barely take her out of the box! How sad is that? She needs more photos ASAP. She is the one I play the least, and it’s partially because I was still trying to figure her out, but I think I have now. Or so I hope. I’m re doing her face up so hopefully it will turn out great.
So yeah more photos of everyone. This year I also plan to take a profile picture of each doll for my page so that should raise the photo count up soon. I also set up an alarm for the 15th of each month in my phone to remind me to take photos, so I can’t have excuses at the end of the year if I fail.
2. Finish Hana and Faolan’s looks: I tried to do their face ups the day after christmas. But after a day of cleaning them and 2 days painting, I screwed up Faolan’s lower lashes and realized that Hana’s eyebrows were uneven enough to bother me so I wiped them both clean once more. So today I started again and let’s see how that goes. I can’t have them blank another year. After that I might need some new clothes for Hana and make or comission someone for Faolan’s clothes.
And if I happen to get a new doll, I really want to set up a goal of not leaving that doll blank for months like it always happens.
3. Make a profile page for all my dolls: the writing part is done for most dolls, all I’m missing is Ailene. All that I need now is a profile photo for each. I want to use a different color as background for each doll so i need to buy some paper, but I already chose which color I will be using for everybody. I just need to do it.
4. Get a doll: though I got 2 arrivals in 2015, none were dolls bought that year, so I’ve spent an entire year without buying dolls. I want tinies, I want fantasy skin colors, I want a sleeping head (as an extra head for a doll, not as a whole doll). I want a Bygg/Beyla, I want another SD boy, I want a little dragon. I won’t be buying all that of course, but let’s hope I get to do at least one doll purchase this year. Just thinking about it makes me feel excited!
5. Post more in this blog: there are times where I’m super active and it’s great, but then therr are times where I don’t write anything in an entire month and it sucks. Hopefully this year I will be more consistent.
And I think I’ll leave the list up to that.