I hope I’m not boring you all with so many tags lately, but the questions I got this time are awesome! And it’s good to keep the blog going~
I was given this award by Alasse, thank you very much for considering me, I get excited when people remember me in this hobby, since it wasnt that long ago that I knew no one.
Let’s go to the questions then!
1. Finish this sentence … It was as if the sun came out and …
… played all day with the clouds. I don’t know, I’m not good at this QwQ.
2. You picked up a doll at an op shop. It was pretty banged up. What do you do with it?
Not sure what op means, but I would try to restore it as best as I could. And maybe give it to someone who want dolls, but can’t afford one.
3. The world is about to end. You have room in your bag for just one item. What do you choose?
The world is about to end and me with it right? then no point in carrying a bag around. I would go spend it with my loved ones and tell them how much I love them.
4. You’ve been asked to star in a movie where dolls are going on a rampage against humanity. Are you: the Villain, the Hero, one of the Dolls or the Bystander and why?
This one is hard! I want to be the hero, but that means I have to fight the dolls and I don’t want to fight them. But I also don’t want to be the villain. Maybe I could be a bystander that can see both sides so clearly that she helps the hero by uniting both sides XD
5. Post a photo of your very first doll or figure. Tell us a bit about how you came to purchase that particular doll/figure and why?
My first doll was a SOOM Onyx. I found some of her first photos not so long ago, but they are awful lol. Here you go!
By that time I didn’t have any way of purchasing things online and a friend just got her card linked to paypal, so She offered to help. She knew how much I wanted a BJD and it was really nice of her. SOOM was having their Free choice event and the rest you all know it, I stayed in the hobby, bought more dolls and now She will be going to a new home 😀
6. You’ve just been sucked into a Virtual Reality game where you, the Hero must save the Kingdom. What kind of character class are you? Why did you pick this class?
I’m always the healer. I love taking care of my party and being able to bring health to the team. I also love their designs. My favorite kind of healer is the one that can fight on their own (slow but steady), but truly shines in a team as a support character. There’s some games that make healers and priests super useless on their own and that is not fun for a person who loves to help, because they force you to depend on others for easy tasks like quests, and then you become a burden for other people.
7. You’ve just won a trip to Japan. What is the first thing you do?
I would check how many BJD stores and showrooms there are for me to visit XD
8. A doll, a cat and a human walk into a bar. What happens next?
They drink too much so the doll rides the cat and the cat rides the human. It would make up for a cute picture XD
9. Do you have any fanart of your dolls or have you commissioned artwork based on your dolls?
I’ve always thought about it, but I’ve never commissioned anyone for it and I do not have the skills.
10. Given what you’ve learned so far being a part of the hobby, if you could travel back in time to the self you were before you started collecting (dolls or figures), what would you say to your younger self?
Do whatever you want because at the end of the day what other people say doesn’t matter. And if some things look like impossible today, doesn’t mean they will be impossible forever.
11. Do you have that dream photo that you’d like to do with your doll/figure? Describe it. Do you think you will ever make it a reality?
Not a particular dream photo, but I dream to getting the light right in my photos XD I want really bright photos.
Aren’t these questions clever? I loved them! And that’s for the tag. I won’t be tagging more people though. One because I think everyone has been tagged at least once, and two because I’m really bad at making up questions.